Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Complaint Letters

Instead of complaining to friends about things, I'm going to start writing letters.

So far, I've written to Senators Hillary Clinton, and Chuck Schumer. I received decent replies within two days from both of their offices. Schumer's staff sent the same form letter twice.

I was going to write to Rep. James Walsh with lots of complaints, but his record at Vote Smart isn't that terribly bad. He does have a scary stand on abortion, however. He thinks they should only be legal if the life of the mother is in danger. He probably carried that over from Catechism days.

I wrote to Kohler about their lousy Staccato sink. Model K-3361-3. It's too deep, the edge in the back is too small, the bottom of the sink is completely flat. It's such a dumb sink. I wonder if there were any women on the design team. I am not going to stand on a stool to use it. Maybe some high wedgie shoes would work.

Next was Jessica McClintock to complain about the lack of sleeves on wedding dresses. You cannot find a wedding dress with a sleeve. They have a couple in the Women's sizes. Not every bride wants to have a strapless, or halter gown. David's Bridal doesn't have any contact or feedback form. Figures. Alfred Angelo has one, and it's pretty. I'll have to write and tell them.

No comments: