Thursday, November 06, 2008

JetBlue Misses Me - Mr Soandso

The other day, I got an email from JetBlue saying they hadn't 'seen' me in a year, and that they 'missed' me. It started out,
"Dear Mr. Soandso,
We haven't seen you in a year and the truth is, we miss you! We really wish you would jet out of town so we can spend some quality time together ... "

Today, another email came from them with their apologies for incorrectly addressing the previous email. I didn't even notice the Mr. Soandso, but others must have, and complained. I wouldn't mind flying JetBlue again if they had a direct flight to TPA from SYR, or anywhere, other than JFK. I wouldn't mind seeing their new terminal, but it's not worth it. Flying just isn't fun anymore. Lousy terrorists. They've ruined everything, least of all, flying.

No comments: