Sunday, October 05, 2008

Looking at Laptops

I talked to Sis this afternoon. I told her it was time to get a laptop, and that I had one all picked out for her at Dell. She said that Costco was advertising a neat, little Dell for under $1000.00. We don't have a Costco around here, so I went to their site. Wow. I might even get one for myself, but that wouldn't make sense, I already have one. I'd get the 1525 for $799.99. It includes a 2 year warranty. Excellent price - might even be better than what you can get at Dell.com.

I've never been to the Costco website before. Up on top on is a menu of categories. 'Funeral' was one of them. It's right under 'What's New'. You can get all your funeral stuff right there.
Who knew!
I can't decide between the Kentucky Rose casket $1499.99, the Star Legacy Cherry Box (ashes) $139.99, and the Twilight Moon Large Pewter Urn $169.99.
For flowers, I like the Floral Meadows Spray for $329.00 - but that'd only go with the Kentucky Rose thing. I guess I don't really like any of their floral pieces.
I'd rather have them from Pedrick's - the best florist anywhere. Too bad they're two hours away.

Back to laptops. :-)

No comments: